Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Pizza Recipe

 Today I am going to talk about how to make pizza! :) This definitely will make you want to have Pizza for dinner. 😀 



Ingredients: 
Pizza Dough
Pizza Sauce.
Grated Cheese.
and Toppings what you want to add to your Pizza.
 
            



         

Instructions:
1. Get out a piece of Pizza Dough.
2. Spread out pizza sauce on the pizza dough.
3. Place the grated cheese. Don't eat all the cheese!  
4. Add other toppings to your pizza.                                                                                        
5.  Turn the oven on to fan bake, switch to 180 degrees celsius
6.  Put your pizza in the oven and wait 20 Minutes for your pizza to cook.
7. After 20 Minutes, Put on your oven mitts and bring your pizza out of the oven and cut the pizza into 8 slices
8. Eat your delicious tasty pizza
                
                








  
  




              


6 comments:

  1. Hi Reuben. That pizza looks really yummy. I actually also made some pizza and it looks as yummy as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. I am glad you reminded people not to eat all the cheese. Although cheese is yummy, it is a special flavour on the pizza.
    Nana and Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Reuben,

    What a coincidence! I also had home-made pizza for dinner and I burnt it. I should have read your instructions first!

    What are your favourite toppings?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Mrs A at NWS

    Malo e lelei Reuben

    I noticed you used very clear instructions on how to make the pizza Reuben. I especially liked how you added personal voice by saying "Don't eat all the cheese". I always eat some of the cheese when I am putting some on the pizza, I notice you did too. I liked how you included some photos of you cooking. I hope you helped with the cleaning up.

    I look forward to reading your next blog.

    From Mrs A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that pizza looks so delicious Reuben.
    I love how you included pictures of you and Mum cooking the pizza. Your instructions on how to make a pizza are a great example of Instructional writing.

    Keep it up Reuben!

    ReplyDelete