Thursday, September 30, 2021

1,000 VIEWS CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR 1,000 VIEWS ON MY BLOG!!!!! :D 💙💚❤💝😀 YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET AND AWESOME! I APPRECIATE YOU! :) MY FAVOURITE BLOG IS MY QUIZ BLOG POST BECAUSE IT WAS FUN TO SHARE AND I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THE QUESTIONS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR TO THIS TO HAPPEN!                                              

          Here is a screenshot of my Bitmoji to say thank you for 1,000 views!

                                                          🠋

  Enjoy your day! Thank you my friends for 1,000 views on my blog and I will see                                           you next time! Goodbye!!!

                          And the next celebration is 2,500 views! Let's do it! 





5 comments:

  1. Hey Reuben. I enjoy your blog posts so much. I'm so happy for you. I have reached 2000 views already but when I reached 1000 views I was also happy. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha congrats Reuben!

    I like that you have achieved a goal and have set another! I reckon if you keep blogging the views will go up! I really enjoyed your quiz but I also liked your pancakes!!

    Good luck with your next goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on reaching 1000 views. You have done well. We enjoyed your quiz. We also enjoyed your photos and writings about spring. Spring is such a beautiful time of the year.

      Thank you for sharing with us in your blogs.
      Nana and Grandad

      Delete
  3. CONGRATS Reuben! hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reuben - What an achievement on reaching 1000 views. That's awesome. Great fun setting a new goal as each goal is achieved. Onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete