Monday, October 18, 2021

My Brilliant Holiday

Hello again! Here is a blog post about my holiday... Enjoy reading! :)

In the Level 3 holiday, I have been on a train to Swanson to go to the playground.  I went with my mum and my brother and we saw one with very colourful livery.

                🠋  Other stuff I have done in the holidays and the photos  🠋


                                                           

                                                                                     


                                                                                   


I have had McDonalds for lunch a couple of times including Frozen Coke, French Fries and McNuggets. They were delicious and yummy. Also, I have cleaned my trampoline because it was very dirty. We used soap to clean the trampoline and then we used the hose to rinse it.  Last weekend I went to the Waterview Playground, Splash Pad, and Skate Park with my bright red scooter.  Please comment down below some stuff about what you have done in the Level 3 holiday. If you don't want to comment down what you have done in the holiday then you can comment down something related to this blog post. :) Thanks for reading this blog post about my holiday and see you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Reuben. You had some amazing adventures during the holidays. It is great that there are so many exciting adventures available in Auckland .

    Grandad and I went to Milford , Brown’s Bay and Devonport. We enjoy walking near the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Reuben. It is so cool to hear about your holiday. Sounds like you had some great adventures where you could get out of the house. I like that you have added pictures to go with your recount. Cleaning the trampoline looks like a lot of slippery fun! I have also been on my scooter over the holidays going down to my local park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Reuben, you have had a busy time. It must a great to be able to head out to the playgrounds again and enjoy the different equipment they have to play on. I loved the picture of cleaning the trampoline but I am wondering how well you managed to stay dry. The colours of the train are supper, so vibrant and it makes it look so cheerful. What a super way to travel. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete