Tuesday, December 7, 2021

My Weekend

 I went to get my Christmas Tree on Sunday.. I felt it was amazing and a relaxing break. I enjoyed finding my Christmas Tree of 2021 with My fabulous family. I enjoyed adding the Christmas Tree decorations. My Dad put the Star on the very top of the tree and my Mum put the lights and the red Christmas Garland on the green tree but my Christmas tree did have a few gaps. But I did not do much on saturday… It was a great seaside summer weekend. The sky was as blue as the ocean. I enjoyed it. And that’s my weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Reuben We look forward to seeing your Christmas tree on Friday. Decorations and lights make an ordinary tree so different.
    The star reminds us of the star that guided the wise men to find Jesus.
    Have an amazing day. Grandad and Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Reuben, your Christmas tree sounds lovely. I do like the way you were so descriptive with your use of language. Hopefully David and I will see the tree when we have our Zoom contact on Christmas Day. Enjoy your holidays. Joybell and David

    ReplyDelete