Monday, August 30, 2021

Minecraft Photo Descriptions

Here is a bunch of Minecraft photos of what I have built.


Here is a picture of my Roller Coaster.                           This is the inside of my tree house in

                                                                                                  Minecraft 


I like the Supports of the Roller Coaster. For the supports I used Iron Blocks and Smooth stone slabs.

I claimed them because they look like the supports built in real life. It took about 20 minutes to build

Would you ride this?

I like the windows of the tree house. I used Oak wood planks, Glass and a Blue Bed. I built my tree house because my Mum and my Brother built a tree house in my Mum's Minecraft world. I did a smaller size than my Mum's tree house and my Brother's tree house.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Hey Reuben! That is so good Reuben. I'm looking forward to see more of your posts! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Reuben! I love how much creativity and persistence you have shown in creating these attractions in your Minecraft world. I also love how much you are teaching me and that we can build together while at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reuben,
    Well done again. I love treehouses and this is a good one. Your windows/views are amazing, Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reuben.WOW that roller coaster is fire it's so good it got me so amazed.i'm really looking forward for more creative and cool creations that you and your family did.I wish i could be that good at building. Bye Reuben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment Nooraldeen! Would you ride my Roller Coaster?

      Delete
  5. You make such amazing creations. Thank you for sharing. You have some very creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to ride that roller coaster. I like the steep downhill part and the fact that there are no crazy loops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me, Reuben. David and I are impressed with your building skills in Minecraft. It is not something that we know about in any detail so you will have to teach us a little bit more about it. Did you know that your cousin Gabby (Gabriella) in Invercargill also builds in Minecraft?

    ReplyDelete