Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday 20th August 2021

                                                             Distance Learning


At home, I have being playing Family Feud and PS4 games like Train Simulator and Minecraft. Sometimes I play Minecraft with my brother but not Train Simulator because it's only a one player game. On Wednesday our family went for a walk/exercise by walking to the dairy for special treats like coke, chocolate, lollies, and chips/Pringles. In Minecraft, I have been building a safe base and an airplane as large as a giant piece of wood. Today, were supposed to have a sleepover at Nana and Grandad's but it is Level 4 so we will reschedule it.  Yesterday, I enjoyed the zoom meeting with my teacher Mrs. Ghosh and my class students. We watched Goldilocks and the three bears and then we did a play.

Exercise Photo Below



7 comments:

  1. That sounds as if you have been really busy Reuben. Sometime you will have to teach David and Joybell all about Minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reuben,
    Sounds like you have been busy last week. You could probably teach Ms Tannahill a lot about Minecraft. I hope you have connected with your Grandparents on the phone, or do you zoom them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rueben
    I love seeing photos! I recognise the road your photo is taken on, that's Maioro. That's normally really busy on a school day, have you noticed the decrease in the number of cars that drive past? Your lucky to get those treats at the dairy. You did a good job using those commas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marleen! :) Are you a teacher?

      Delete
    2. Reuben is the correct spelling though....

      Delete
  4. Family Feud is a great game. Look forward to playing it with you soon.

    ReplyDelete